Since 2019 we have been pursuing the mission to provide patients with a targeted therapy with the use of cannabis products aligning with the pharmacists and doctors, ensuring the standardized pharmaceutical quality. As a fully licensed wholesaler and well established cannabis supplier, it is crucial for us to provide patients with the products of consistent high quality from the certified manufacturers.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a PR, communication and public affairs (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- Building, coordinating, and executing strategies to improve publicity, communication, image.
- Creating and uploading editorial content such as press releases, press reports and events to our website
- Supporting organization of press events, exhibitions and sponsorships
- Consistent communication with defined stakeholders, overview of media/press channels
- Working Environment – attractive contract model, home office options, modern digital tools, laptop for work and HQ right at Kurfürstendamm, Berlin.
- Teamwork – modern, friendly and professional team that is focused on results and healthy team synergy.
- Strong network – services, products, consultation, and more.
- Grow with alephSana – productive work environment with prospects for personal and career growth.
- Food and Drinks – weekly team breakfast, drinks/coffee, snacks available to all our employees.
- You ideally have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communication or PR
- Ideally you have 2-4 years’ experience in communications and public affairs.
- You have experience with different social media and have written press releases.
- Creative personality
- Excellent writing skills
- Fluent or Business proficient in German and English
- Optionally, you have knowledge in the area of cannabis-based therapies.