Since 2019 we have been pursuing the mission to provide patients with a targeted therapy with the use of cannabis products aligning with the pharmacists and doctors, ensuring the standardized pharmaceutical quality.
As a fully licensed wholesaler and well established cannabis supplier, it is crucial for us to provide patients with the products of consistent high quality from the certified manufacturers.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an engaged working student with focus on marketing strategy and content (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- Building and executing marketing (digital and offline) strategies, keeping deadlines, creating content.
- Maintaining social media marketing – content creation, maintenance of our social media channels, event planning, trend analysis, and more
- Researching the market,
- Supporting our admin team with relevant tasks
- Working Environment – attractive contract model, home office options, modern digital tools, laptop for work and HQ right at Kurfürstendamm, Berlin.
- Teamwork – modern, friendly and professional team that is focused on results and healthy team synergy.
- Strong network – services, products, consultation, and more.
- Grow with alephSana – productive work environment with prospects for personal and career growth.
- Food and drinks – weekly team breakfast, drinks/coffee, snacks available to all our employees
- You are currently enrolled in a University or Hochschule in Germany and have completed a minimum of three semesters of your bachelor degree or master in PR, communication, marketing or equivalent.
- Creativity and interest in digital marketing.
- Experience with content creation and social media management. (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok).
- Dynamic working style: Independent tasks vs team projects. Office vs Home-Office.
- Motivation and Interest: You will be part of a new and rapidly growing industry that is closely regulated. Personal motivation and enthusiasm for health, pharma, and/or cannabis is a bonus.
- Excellent writing skills in both English and German. Business proficient.
- You are familiar with Outlook/Office, Asana, Canva.
- Graphic design experience is a bonus.
- Optionally, you have knowledge in the area of cannabis-based therapies.