Since 2019 we have been pursuing the mission to provide patients with a targeted therapy with the use of cannabis products aligning with the pharmacists and doctors, ensuring the standardized pharmaceutical quality.
As a fully licensed wholesaler and well established cannabis supplier, it is crucial for us to provide patients with the products of consistent high quality from the certified manufacturers.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Working Student for our Business Development department (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- Supporting research and collaboration for the Business Development department and communicating closely with the executive team and executive assistant.
- Developing, managing and executing strategic projects.
- Prepare presentations and recommendations for internal stakeholders.
- Planning, preparation and execution of strategy meetings with alephSana’s leadership team.
- Maintenance and building strategies to optimize and scale the business.
- Ongoing support and execution of alephSana’s strategy.
- Perform other reasonable work commensurate with prior knowledge and skills that does not involve a reduction in pay.
- Support and maintain associated reports in Asana.
- Working environment – attractive contract model, home office options, modern digital tools, laptop for work and HQ right at Kurfürstendamm, Berlin.
- Teamwork – modern, friendly and professional team that is focused on results and healthy team synergy.
- Strong network – services, products, consultation, and more.
- Grow with alephSana – productive work environment with prospects for personal and career growth.
- Food and drinks – weekly team breakfast, drinks/coffee, snacks available to all our employees.
- You are currently enrolled at a university or college in Germany and have completed at least three semesters of your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management or a comparable course of study.
- Dynamic work style: independent tasks vs. team projects. Office vs. home office.
- Motivation and interest: You will be part of a new and fast growing industry that is highly regulated. Personal motivation and enthusiasm for health, pharma and/or cannabis is a bonus.
- Excellent writing skills in English and German. Fluent in negotiation.
- You are familiar with Outlook/Office, Asana, Canva or similar programs.
- Optionally, you have knowledge in the field of cannabis-based therapies.